Will pressing the elevator button three times put it into “faster mode?” Did we break the secret elevator code? No.
We all look for ways to break the “hidden codes” in our lives. Why? To better understand our world. Or maybe to discover shortcuts.
It is the same when we try to understand our brains and the brains of our prospects. We wonder:
* Why does my brain work against me?
* What is my brain doing while I am not paying attention?
* How do I break through the irrational defenses of my prospects?
* What can I say to get through to prejudiced prospects?
* Can I do something to change other people’s minds?
* How can I understand my own irrational brain?
It is hard to play the game if we don’t know the rules.
Our brains operate in strange ways, but many of these quirks are consistent. We can learn some of these special brain rules and work with them. If we don’t, we’ll simply walk away muttering, “I just don’t get it. Nothing makes sense.”
So instead of cursing the darkness, enjoy learning new and better ways to understand how we and our prospects think and act. We will smile as we learn how to deal with the 3-pound challenges inside our skulls.
And the bonus? We will recognize these irrational brain rules as they play out in real life. With knowledge comes power.
Order your copy now!
Publisher:Fortune Network Publishing (16 May 2021)
File size:938 KB
Simultaneous device usage:Unlimited
Print length:121 pages